Steve serves as executive managing partner of Transwestern’s Capital Markets and Asset Strategies Group.
Steve utilizes his 31 years of commercial real estate experience to lead and coordinate the national operations of the Investment and Asset Services Group. He oversees all aspects of Transwestern’s investment and finance platform including, asset sales, financial advisory, and corporate real estate finance for all product types including office, industrial, retail, healthcare and multi-family. He also oversees the firm’s national business development efforts for strategic agency leasing and property management services. Steve is a member of Transwestern’s executive committee and board of directors.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Steve was senior managing director for Insignia/ESG, where he was responsible for institutional business development regarding investment sales, management, leasing and financing opportunities. He also served as an officer and vice president of the Real Estate Roundtable (RER), formerly known as the National Realty Committee (NRC).
Steve is an active member of the following organizations:
• Real Estate Roundtable (RER), Immediate Past Chairman of the Research Committee
• Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member of the Commercial and Retail Development Council
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• National Multi Housing Council (NMHC)
• GlobeSt.com’s Think Tank Advisory Group, Member
• Real Estate Forum Editorial Advisory Board Member
• Mortgage Bankers Association
Steve earned a bachelor of science degree in marketing from Arizona State University.
Licensed real estate sales state of Texas.